Beschea Horia Liviu PFA complies with the Romanian law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and completed and law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, by handling your personal data securley and only for the specified reasons. This applies to all personal data you provide, even if it’s about you, a family member or any other person.
Normally all your data is stored and processed locally on your device. You only share personal information if you agree to share training data for having an improved auto-categorization rate or when sending feedback and issues.
What we don’t collect
- We always depersonalize the information we collect. Sensitive data such as amounts, IBANs or dates are kept only on your mobile device, never sent to any online or offline services or apps.
- For users who don’t agree to share training data, no data related to payments, accounts, transactions is collected.
What we collect
- For user who agree to share training data we collect words from the details of the payments such as vendor name, vendor codes, products bought,etc only for transactions that were manually categorized.
- The last imported account statement, for users that submit bugs or feedback with “Include the last statement” option.
- Activity data such as application sessions, number of imports. These is depersonalized data, collected in aggregated form.
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information to offer you a more personal experience with the app, and in particular for the following reasons:
Whenever a user assigns a category to a transaction and if the user previously agreed, we use the data to train a better classification model and improve future categorization.
The model is updated automatically without user intervention, so no person reads the data.
This information is important for Smart Cuts functionality, because we can offer a better categorization with every learning session.
Last imported statement
In order to fix bugs we need to see the details. Some characters in the details may cause issues, or the file might have a strange format, or there may be other reasons. We need to have all information in order to investigate the true cause and fix the problem arised.
The statement files are stored on our development machines and deleted after the issue is fixed.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can switch on or off data collection in the settings menu that is available in all main screens. Please note that switching off data collection also switches off model updates, so the auto-categorization feature will not improve over time.
- You can delete any info inside the app ( transactions, statements, accounts ) .
- You may choose not to share your bank statement when submiting issues by deselecting this option in the feedback screen, but we do not guarantee that we will solve the issue.
Your privacy is very important so we will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By law no. 677/2001 you have the right of access, intervention, objection, not to be subject to an individual decision and to refer to a court of law. You also have the right to deny having your personal data processed and you can ask for having your personal data deleted.